Hey! I’m back…not yet to my old self but I’m getting there. The past weeks were hellish. Thank goodness I survived. I may still encounter “post mistake consequences” (mistake which I did not commit) but I don’t want to think about it. I’m tired of thinking and worrying. Anyway, why do I need to worry when I can pray? As of the moment, I just want to focus on what is good and positive. Please find below the reasons why despite of what had happened, I still feel blessed.
1. I know God is always with me.
2. I have a family. Papa and Mama are brave and strong and prayerful.
3. I have friends. They may not know what I’ve been going through but I feel their support and concern.
4. I have understanding officemates. I do appreciate when they did not ask me, “what’s wrong?”
5. I have lawyer friends. They give me options. (lol)
6. I did not lose my sanity.
7. I came to realize that life is not perfect…and we are not faultless.
8. I feel valued and loved.
9. I bought my first ever MAC red lippie which I think I deserve. I got it to cover up my pain. (I sooo love it.)
10. I lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks.
Before (122 lbs)
After (118 lbs)
|I can't find the blouse I wore in the "before" photo.|
|I hope you could notice the difference.|
I cannot write about discipline and self-control because I did not need them during my first two weeks of Project Fit and Toned.
I’ll make an update after another two weeks. I promise my post will be about fitness in its strictest sense.
Thanks for reading guys!