Skip to main content

San Sung Restaurant


Boylet and I are currently saving for something.  So, we decided to cut our expenses.  We opted to be frugal and simplify our lifestyle.   We choose DVDs over cinemas. We rarely take a cab. We don’t go out of town.  We seldom go to the mall (I did mention that window shopping is not my cup of tea).  He had his internet connection cut.  I hardly ever  shop for clothes and stuff.  He becomes contented with my 5-minute kneading rather than to pay for a masseuse.   I seldom go out for lunch and choose to savor Manang Shalala’s luto.  I associate myself with rich and generous friends (lol).  In grocery shopping, I only pick items which I really need.  I do some of his laundry. He irons his clothes.   We do the chores ourselves instead of paying for someone to do them. 

We save but we do not allow ourselves to be deprived.   We find happiness in simple things.  There are inexpensive ways to be happy.  Number one in the list…sleeping!  I can sleep the whole day without having a headache.  Boylet can do it too.  That’s one of the few things we have in common.  Talk about things in common, we both love to pig out.  We still dine out during Sundays.   And his favorite…Korean food! Thanks to TCAT Philippines. I was able to purchase  a voucher which entitles the bearer to dine at San Sung, a Korean restaurant located along Makati Avenue, a few steps away from my boylet’s apartment.     Two Bibimpop plus a set of side dishes for P250 is a steal, right?     

Our San Sung experience...(Photos were taken from Tcat Philippines)

Boylet consumed all the side dishes.





He also enjoyed the bowl of Bibimpop and the  seafood soup (I forgot the Korean name). Me? I was kinda embarrassed when the Korean owner saw that I did not touch my Bibimbop. Friends, I don’t eat veggies!




We ate here to have an authentic Korean experience.  I tried hard to use chopsticks too. (Panggap to the nth level!) lol.


Will I come back? I'm not into kimchi.  Boylet needs to force me. lol

Price
2 Bibimpop+set of side dishes (orig price P500)        P250
1 seafood soup                                                              250
1 San Mig Pale Pilsen                                                    50
Total                                                                         P550



Comments

  1. Your review was so entertaining. :D Was the seafood soup good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.:) The taste was good, however, the serving was too small considering the price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment