Skip to main content

Meet my Ex boyfriend



I am back! Lately, I’ve been busy with work (echos) and with wedding related matters. That's why I took a leave of absence from blogging.   

I am already a missis.  It has been exactly a month since we tied the knot.  So far, ang sarap ng buhay may asawa.  I hope and pray that this “ang sarap ng buhay may asawa” stage would last forever.  But, I must admit that we are still on the adjustment phase.  I know exactly that if I don’t bend (straighten is the right term) a little, our marriage will be a mess.  As per my  friend Karen Ann,  everyday I need to choose him.  Everyday I need to choose us.  Everyday, I need to choose our marriage.  That is why every morning, I do my best to start his day by  saying  “Good morning baby! Breakfast is ready”.  Ang hirap nun ah.  On his part, he tries his best to lessen his OCness.  
 
Have you seen my ex-boyfie already?  Hmmm… I think I haven’t posted a single picture.  Guys, meet my husband…I’m  comfortable calling him boylet though.

the one with the "groom" placard.... obvious?

 


 
with my friends vida (in red) and shayne (in purple)

with my cute pamangkins, francine (left) and baba (right)
with my bffs (from left to right) joan, karen, lai and gnet...  where's dachie?


our photo booth pics

feeling beautiful me with  MUA Andreu Ariola (in black) and hairstylist Bogie Cansino (in blue)




I just grabbed these pics from my friends. Official photos will be out soon.  Thanks for reading guys!



 




Comments

  1. hehehee ang cute ng pics nyo. paatras ngayon ang basa ko sa blog mo. ang tagal kong di naka -read ng mga blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment