Skip to main content

MEMO




For the past few days, I’ve been feeling so low.  I cannot exactly pinpoint the reason.  Perhaps because  I am starting to gain weight again.  Perhaps because  I’m bored.  Perhaps because I’m tired.  Perhaps because I miss my family.  Perhaps because I still consider myself a failure and I am not doing anything to erase that label.  Oh yes, that’s it.

But this conversation made  me smile…

Boss: okay na to Che (referring to the memo I drafted)
Me: Wow! First time boss na walang red (been working as his staff for more than two years)
Boss: Ha? Anong red?
Me:  Walang correction.   Diba everytime na pinapadraft mo ako, date lang ang natitira?
Boss: Ah, di ko to binasa eh!
Me: Boss naman…
Boss: O Sige na nga, pwede na to. (napilitan baka mawala ang ngiti ko)


As to my “drama”, I should go back to my old self (positive, bubbly and confident)  the soonest possible time.  The clock is ticking. 

Comments

  1. I feel you. Gaining weight again too. Because i haven't successfully figured out how to deal with work-related stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ang hirap noh..but we don't have any choice but to get back on track. Go go go!

      Delete
    2. yeah, thanks for blogging about this. let's go!

      Delete
  2. hay, im gaining weight too. huhuhuhuh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment