Skip to main content

Another Kindergartish Review: Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste


When I posted a review of Marry Me, ChaScents’ sales augmented a bit. So, I think writing about my contraband is a good marketing tool. So, here’s a kindergartish review of one of my favorite perfumes….BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE.

Please forgive the photo. 

Description
  
The top note is pink grapefruit. The middle notes are iris and Bulgarian rose. The base notes are heliotrope and woody notes. It was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas.

Verdict

The bottle has a hate-it or love- it design.   As for me, I love the bottle.  It’s not  because of the interlocking circles but because just like Bibitoy (my adorable niece), I am partial with purple. But honestly,    I find the bottle far from being elegant.  I find it flamboyant …pleasantly flamboyant, at least it caught my attention.  It’s not that huge or perhaps my bag organizer is extra huge that it can accommodate it.  Oh, it’s way smaller than Kenzo Flower!

Let’s move forward to the juice.  This perfume is my go-to scent.   It can be worn from day time to night time.  It has a subtle floral scent, a bit powdery and musky… in between  warm and fresh.   It’s far from being strong and overpowering.   It’s safe to wear but absolutely  not mediocre.  It has a high sillage and the staying power is not that good ...or my skin chemistry may be  the one   to be blamed. 

It’s a type of perfume which women of all ages will definitely adore.  I gifted my aunt who is  in her 40s a bottle of this and  now, it’s already her HG perfume.  I also recommended   the scent to five of my friends. Five out of five gave  positive evaluation.  We all shared the same finding… it unleashes graceful femininity. 
Does it draw compliments? Oh yeah…but that trait really doesn’t matter to me because I have a strong conviction that scent is a personal message. 

Without exaggeration, I fell in love with this perfume easily.   It’s so me…loud on the outside but soft and conservative *wink* on the inside!!!lol .  

Will I wear this on my wedding day? Not good enough to be worn on a special occasion  like  my own wedding!

Place Bought: ChaScents (Seller of Authentic Perfume at 50% or 60% lesser than mall cost)

Price:  P2,100.00

Comments