Skip to main content

Eclavush: A Perfume Review




I should be holding a hard-bound book right now but I just feel like writing.  Expressing my thoughts through words without having my write-ups conform to somebody else’s writing style is such a relief.  I just want to put inverted syllogism, coherence, brevity and whatnot at bay.  I just want to blab!

Is that a good introduction for a perfume review? Nah!  Actually, I want to write about something else but since I promised myself not to  strip off in public, I cut the idea.  So let’s move on.

The perfume on limelight is….(drum roll please)



Another epic fail photo

                                                         
                                                Eclat d’ Arpege by Lanvin

Fragrance Description

Top Notes: Sicilian Lemon Leaves, Green Lilac
Heart Notes: Wisteria blossom, Green Tea Leaves, Peach Blossom, Red Peony, Chinese Osmanthus
Base Notes: White Cedar of Lebanon, Sweet Musk, Precious Amber
Perfumer :  Karine Dubreuil

Verdict

Eclat or Eclavush, as I dotingly call it, deserves the drum roll.  I’ll start with the bottle.  It’s a wow! It’s simply beautiful.  I love the beauty of the atomizer’s cap. The diamond-like frill exclaims, “Hey Gorgeous, spritz me!” 

 I am not thrilled with citrusy perfumes but Eclavush is an exception. It  is the freshest perfume I’ve ever sniffed.   It’s  perfect in a tropical country like ours.  It starts off with a light lemony scent then evolves into a soft,  sweet floral scent.  At first spray, it reminds me of D and G Light Blue.  If you like Light Blue, you’ll luuuurv this perfume because the lemony welcome  is not that sharp…it’s uber  clean, light and ethereal.     It  brings me  to a carefree and  cheerful atmosphere.  However, I gotta believe that “nobody’s perfect”.   The major flaw of this perfume is its staying power.  It’s an EDP but it doesn’t last long.  But because of its allure, I wouldn’t mind if I spray every minute. Lol

Will I wear this on my wedding? Nah! 

Dingdong! Lunch break is over! I’ll edit later.

Thanks for reading guys! I feel better now. :)


 Place Bought:  ChaScents (Seller of Authentic Perfumes at 50% or 60% lesser than  mall price)

Price : P2,100

Comments

  1. hahahahaa... so what will you wear on your wedding day? sabi na nga eh, nenuko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....siguro kung bibili ka ng maraming perfume sakin, baka balenciaga o jo malone!!!bili na bili na mga suki!!!haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment