Skip to main content

KLEENEX FACIAL OIL BLOTTER


They say oiliness is next to ugliness.  I concur.  Sebum (oilies) makes the skin look dark, displaces makeup and repels kisses (lol).  Having an oily skin (and being one who wants to be kissed), I consider oil blotting sheet a handy buddy.

Before, I used regular oil films sold at Watsons for P40-60.  Oh yes, I’m a real sucker for anything inexpensive.  In fairness, they absorb oil.  And that sole attribute impressed me already.  I liked looking at the film soaked up with oil. (eeew)

Last week, while at Watsons, I was enthralled by the packaging of Kleenex Oil Blotter.  You know how I like purple.  In short, I picked it even though it’s way more expensive than my old brand.   

It’s beautiful on the outside and more beautiful on the inside!  The sheet feels soft.  As it professes, it absorbs 2x more oil than conventional oil blotters.   It does not wipe out make up as long you do not rub it on your face.  Just pat it gently, that’s the trick!

 The other side of the sheet has a  tasteful floral pattern .  It feels softer than the plain side.  It is designed to obstruct oil from seeping through. 

The downside, it looks too feminine that my boylet prefers his old brand!

Will I buy it again? YESSSSS!




Comments