Skip to main content

MARRY ME!


If there is one thing  that I would splurge on, it’s perfume!!!For me, perfume is not just comparable to a friend.  It is like a handy lover.  A spritz of my favorite perfume makes me feel beautiful and sexy (feeling lang).  How is that?( Lol)  That is probably the reason why I would rather spend my extra money on a designer perfume than to get myself a new bag or a pair of shoes.  I’m perfectly fine with my Kenneth Cole tote for  weekdays and Le Pliage for weekends.   I’m  already okay with my boylet’s promise that he will get me a LV bag if I pass…err..when I pass  the 2013 Bar.  I’m quite excited here (for the luxurious bag and for the roll number)!

Every time the office becomes generous, a part of my extra goes to perfume.  Last week, I received a little blessing and a fraction of it went to another baby.  I got myself a bottle of  Marry Me!  by Lanvin.  Yebahhh!!!

Photo by Atty. Zhulai Daud
Fragrance Description

Top notes:  Bitter orange essence, freesia and white peach
Heart notes: jasmine, rose and magnolia.
Base notes:   musk, amber and virginia cedar.
 Perfumer:  Antoine Maisondieu.

Verdict

I’m  a die-hard fan of floral scented perfume.  So, this may be a biased review. Lol.   To begin with,   the bow-shaped bottle is beautiful. But, I think it will be more classy sans the violet ribbon around its neck.  It’s a microscopic flaw since the ribbon may be removed.  The girly bottle is easy to bring along.  It’s not so big that it fits in my kikay kit/bag organizer.

As the name suggests, the scent sets you in a romantic mood. At first spray, the tunisian orange is recognizable.  It’s citrusy  but  settles into a strong floral scent.     I find it  more noticeable than Guess.     It’s  like a woman in her  30s yearning to get married (lol).   It is definitely not a shy floral perfume.  It is wearable though.  The staying power is great, at least on me… better than Lanvin Eclat d’arpege.  I consider it a night scent because it's warm and strong but absolutely not annoying.

 If you are a  floral scented perfume fan like me, do yourself a favor and  get  a bottle of this exquisite scent.  But if you are a lover of D and G Light Blue and  Clinique Happy, I’m afraid this one is not for  you.
 
Will I wear this on my wedding day? Probably not.  I believe there is one perfume lovelier than this…one which is truly purrfect for my wedding. Hihihi.
What’s next in my list? Jeanne by Lanvin.  I almost picked it last weekend but I opted not to because my nugget of discipline for this month is cost-cutting.   

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Place Bought: ChaScents  (Seller of Authentic Perfumes at 50% or 60% lesser than mall price)
Price :  P 2,400  

Comments

  1. wowww. galing galing. congrats. this is a nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks atty ja!!!hope this is a good marketing tool. haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment