Skip to main content

HAULS



I can’t showcase a weekly haul because I’m just an ordinary employee earning a meager salary…err…enough salary for my necessities.  But I still believe that as a woman, I deserve a little dose of happiness emanating from material stuff.   To satisfy my caprices, I work extra hard to earn extra income.  Oh yes, I’m a walking mall!!!

Here are my hauls for the past three weeks.

I'm really not good in taking photos. :(
                            Lipgloss in pink pop from Revlon.  This was worn by Blair Waldorf on her wedding.



My "photography" doesn't do justice to the chic packaging.
          Lipstick in Sunburst from Mary Kay.  I got this from Edhel, the Mary Kay Lady in the office.
too bad it doesn't come with a brush
Mineral Bronzing Powder from Mary Kay.  I was itching  to buy a highlighter from Benefit  but opted to get this one since my nugget of discipline for the month is cost-cutting.  I know it’s not at par with Benefit Sun Beam but I like its “not shining shimmering splendid” character.



 Yves Rocher Primer.  This is my first ever face primer.  Swear, I didn’t know its existence until I read TBJ’s blog.  But I think the shade is not perfect for my skin tone because it has a pink undertone.



                                        Beabi Bag Organizer.  Having this one makes me feel so organized.


Do I need to say that this is my best buy?
                                               Marry Me! by Lanvin.  I posted a review on this.




                                                               Earrings from Mom 

 
                                       Boxers and seamless bra (not in the picture) from Mom


That’s all.  I really wish I can do  reviews on my makeup hauls but I admit, I am a noob in this area.  I’m planning to enroll in makeup classes but not in the near future.   I suggest you visit The BeautyJunkee.  If you’re not a Kpop fan, you’ll absolutely love her style.

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Comments