Skip to main content

BACK ON TRACK




You all know that I was feeling low last week.    I blogged about it here.  One of the reasons I cited was I miss my family. Few hours after I posted my drama, I received a call from my mom telling me that they’re going to visit me here in Manila.  Wow! What was that?  Telekinetic power! Fyi, she’s not a reader of my blog.  She does not even know that I blog.   Well, I guess moms can read minds.

Meet my mom, Bitoy and Baba (from left to right)
In Manila Ocean Park.  Ang cute ng sealions-bitoy






Back in Naga, I told them that my house here in Manila has a swimming pool. Their answer  was  "Weh?".   When they arrived at the condo…

Me: I told you may swimming pool ang bahay namin.
Baba: Tita Ganda (walang kokontra), nasaan man ang bahay  mo?
Me: Ito.
Baba: Hindi naman ito bahay, building ito.
Me: Ganito ang mga bahay dito sa Manila. (btw, walang condo sa Naga kaya feel na feel din nila pumindot sa elevator)
Baba:  Wala bang tunay na bahay dito?
Me: Madami pero mahal. Di ko kayang bilhin.
Baba: Mayaman ka naman ah.  Nakita  ko…may piggy bank ka.

Hahaha…madami nga naman laman na piso ang piggy bank ko.  Sige na nga, mayaman na ako! lol
They also went to Enchanted Kingdom.  I was not able to join them because of this ISO thing.  It’s okay, three days with my lovies brought too much joy already.  I was right, I needed a break.  Now, I’m back on track.   

As regards to my first world problems, I have identified the solutions na.  Weight gain?  I’m taking baby steps to counter every unwanted pound.   I’m now tracking my calorie intake through Myfitnesspal.   I’m positive that this device will cause positive result. No sweets (hmmm) . No oily food.      Also, I’m doing cardio.  My elliptical machine is not idle anymore.   I reminded myself that I got it from Toby’s, not from SB Furniture (lol) .   I’m also using the condo’s stairs and pool.  My goal is to lose weight without losing money.

Go go go Chasen!

Thank you for reading !
   




 




Comments

  1. I think I have isolated a major cause of my weight gain problems: lack of sleep and I compensate for it by eating. Maganda yun a. Lose weight but not lose money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cook dinner for my husband... and i lacked self-control, hence, my physique. but im starting to watch my diet na.

      Delete
  2. i like your nieces' headbands. san nakakabili niyan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sa starcity namin nabili. pero madami nyan sa divisoria.

      Delete

Post a Comment