Skip to main content

Baby C's Peppa Pig Themed Party at McDonalds

I was a bit hesitant to host a birthday party for Baby C here in Manila because I was afraid that nobody would attend since our families are in Naga.  Actually, my initial plan for her birthday was to go out of town.  However, Baby C told me that she wanted a  birthday party.  She excitedly told me that she wanted cake, balloons and games.  The spark in her eyes made me say yes. After all, it was her birthday, and all I really wanted was to make her happy on her special day.   Indeed, it was one of the best decisions I’ve made. OA na naman ako. Haha.  But, yes, she was very very very happy.  When she saw the venue of her party, her eyes literally twinkled.  OA na kung OA but   I got teary eyed when I saw how happy she was.  She had so much fun that I want to  throw a birthday party on her 4th birthday. haha

The party was held at McDonalds Eton Centris.   Before booking McDo, I  scouted for other party venues at Eton Centris.  I went to Jollibee first, but the events area is small, and the staff who attended to my query was not very accommodating. Perhaps because she had other clients, and the place was jam-packed when I came.   I went next to Shakeys.  The events area is bigger than Jollibee. And the staff were way nicer.  May pa-iced tea pa.  I considered Shakeys but  Baby C wanted a Jollibee/McDo party.   Then I inquired at McDonalds.  It was a this-is-it moment when I entered the branch.  The staff who assisted me was very professional and helpful.  The events area  looked sosyal. 

It's also good that McDonalds permitted us to have a party theme other than their McCelebration themes.  Baby C is a huge fan of Peppa Pig that she even has this "Peppa Pig accent". So, choosing a theme was a no-brainer.   

As to the invites, balloons and tarpaulin,   my officemates volunteered to do them.  I am just so blessed to have them.   























After the party, Baby C cried, "Party ko!" Apparently, she did not want her birthday party to end. Haha.

I am very thankful to all my relatives and friends for coming, and for showing their love to my daughter. Sobrang nakakataba ng puso.





Suppliers

Venue and Food:
McDonalds - P21,100+ for 90 pax (spaghetti, chicken, burger mcdo, french fries, coke and sundae)

Photographer:
Giro Arellano - P2500 (soft copy, edited pics)

Cake:
Samthing Baked - 2500 (cake), 450/dozen (cupcake)








Comments

  1. Ang saya-saya ni baby Cean, kitang kita sa eyes at smile nya. Belated happy bday, Baby Cean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She is such an adorable kid. There are so many people who can bake such beautiful cakes and cupcakes now days. I don’t know why I am so bad at baking. It’s an amazing cake and I am sure it would have been delicious too. This place looks a lot like the event space Atlanta where we celebrated my daughter’s birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment