Skip to main content

Staycation at Prime Hotel


Last weekend, we had a spur-of-the-moment staycation.  It was my husband’s idea because we needed to relax.  We had been very tired and anxious for the past days.  He also thought that Cean might have gotten her skin allergy from our home.  Baka daw allergic sa bahay namin.  My husband is OA like that. lol

I rushed Cean to the ER last week because of skin allergy.     Until now, I still don’t know the culprit because I did not introduce anything new to her.  As prescribed by the doctor, I eliminated chicken, chocolate, egg and nuts from her diet.   Chicken na nga lang kinakain eh, inalis pa.  lol.  But, she’s okay now.    And I’m okay now.  I was able to repay my sleep debt.  Thanks to our staycation. 

We stayed at Prime Hotel. It’s located at Sgt. Esguerra, Bgy. South Triangle,  Quezon City.  Actually, it’s just a few blocks away from our home.   I did not want to  travel far and endure the  heavy traffic in Edsa.  I chose it because it's relatively new and the room rate was cheap.   I only got the room for four for P2,050 through traveloka.  


   

This is the lobby. We stayed there for 30 minutes before they let us check in.  The waiting time was no big deal because we arrived at the hotel early. 



The hallway.  Okay, I need to be honest.   The hallway had a musty smell.  It must be the rug.  It was tolerable, at least for me. 



This was our room.  Two queen beds, enough for four people.  The room smelled clean, and it was actually spotless.  The beds were comfy and the beddings were new.   Yung beds talaga ang pinakapanalo.  They were not too soft nor too firm.   They gave us  a good afternoon nap and a good night sleep.  



Our room had no windows. There are rooms with windows but you need to pay more.  Wala namang magandang view sa South Triangle, so kebs na kung walang bintana.  




The room was equipped with TV/cable,  wifi, fridge and a coffee/tea making facility.  





Do I need to write more?  The bathroom was big and clean and had a bath tub!  Again, I only paid P2,050 for this room and it had a bath tub!  
What I didn't like about the bathroom was the floor tiles used.  The floor was slippery when wet.  
  
 Prime Hotel may not be luxurious  but it was worth every penny.    

Thanks for reading!
   

Comments