Skip to main content

HAULS

Below are the stuff I got last week.

Pink coin purse, a pasalubong from Tita Agnes, my office mate.  This serves as my lippies' new abode because I find it roomy for a coin purse.


Mary Kay Brush from beauteous Edhel.  She gave this as a freebie.... so sweet of her.  Should you want to purchase stuff from Mary Kay, just approach her.  She's more than willing to assist you in finding products that will suit your skin and shape.  She also conducts free facial. :)

                     Flat shoes from Michaela.  I got this at 50% off. I'm easily lured by items on sale. 


Lavender Body Wash from Body Treats. According to my  sweet and dashing  friend Runel, this serves as his sleeping pill (he doesn't swallow it ha).  Watson sells it  on a buy one take one promo.  He bought one, I took the other one. No! We split the tag! Btw, Runel is not a gay. In truth and in fact, he's an eligible bachelor...promise!


                               Kleenex oil blotter.  I'm impressed! I need to make a review on this.


                    Reed diffuser.  This literally converts my little jail cell into a room sweet room.


Flat shoes from Solemate.  I got these 2 pairs for P399.  They're soft and comfy. Best buy, indeed.

                                                 Eau d' Hadrien by Annick Goutal.  My love!

                                               Jeanne by Lanvin.  I'll post a review on this.


I also got stuff from Sahara and Jockey for my boylet...so sweet of me! I was too excited to hand them to him that I forgot to take photos.

I know I splurged! I'll be frugal this week...promise!

Thanks for reading guys! 







Comments

  1. thanks gurl for advertising my business! so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome edhel aka ganda! hehe... thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet of you talaga ah? bwahahaahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I sent you an email re: project fit and toned. Anyway, thanks for joining us. BTW, I want to hear what you think about that mary kay brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks. I’m quite excited for the pft but I’ll strart next week. Parang I still want to pig out. Lol. With regard to Mary Kay brush…hmmm…I use this as a powder brush because I believe sponge grabs too much powder foundation. The bristles are soft and they don’t fall off. That’s all I can share. I’m a noob both in makeup and blogging (my layout shows). Oh, it’s also inexpensive. Thanks again.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply. I've only been blogging for a year, and I only blog 2x a week. Technically I'm also a noob. One of the benefits of being a noob is you say what you want to say the way you want to say it. Hope you blog more :)

      Delete

Post a Comment