Skip to main content

PERFUME REVIEW: JEANNE BY LANVIN


 Can you remember Raspberry Bratsplash from Bench?  I was a fan of it back in high school. It’s sweet. I loved it but as I mature, my taste for perfumes has evolved.   Right now, I’m not into sweetie, girly scents.  I’ve been there!   Needless to say, I’m not into berry scents.  But hey, Jeanne from the house of Lanvin makes me want to strike out my previous statement.

Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.  It was launched in 2008.   The nose behind it is Anne Flipo. Top notes are blackberry, lemon and pear; middle notes are peony, freesia and raspberry; base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk.


Verdict:

I must say it’s a girly scent for all ages.  It doesn’t follow, right? Lol.  Let me explain.   I’m in my late 20’s but my age doesn’t bar me from being bubbly and girly.  I consider myself a woman but there is always a girl in me.  I believe women of all ages, have playful and girly facet.  Jeanne by Lanvin captures this side of every woman. 

The scent is fruity.   It’s bursting with berries.    However, it’s not extremely sweet.  And that attribute makes me like it.  I describe it as soft, shy and refreshing perfume.  It does not upset my nose or my boylet’s.   For me, it’s a perfect day scent.  The staying power? Hmmm…average but better than Eclat d’ Arpege. 

As to the flacon, it’s lovely and feminine.  The atomizer’s cap has the mother and daughter insignia of Lanvin.  Inspite of its beauty, it’s a pain to use.  It’s  huge and heavy and the cap snaps off easily! But since it has an average staying power, I need to bring it in my bag. 

As a whole, I love it! I’m like 80% sure that you’ll love it too!  It’s a people pleaser!

Place bought: ChaScents (seller of authentic perfumes)
Price: P 2,100
(should you want to purchase, email me at chasenmae@yahoo.com) 

Comments

Post a Comment