Skip to main content

TRAVEL AND (making a) LIVING


I have mentioned before that I’m earning a salary which is only enough for my daily necessities ( I consider makeup as a necessity..lol).    It’s because I’m working in a government agency.  Yes, I’m a kawani ng gobyerno! I am not a minimum wage earner but compared to my boylet and friends who are working in  private companies, I consider my salary low.  However, I’m happy (Don’t get me wrong, boylet is passionate about his work but he’s a bit pressured).    I have a cool working environment.  We are like a family here.  I call my officemates tito/tita/kuya/ate.   My officemates are not bitchy.   My boss is not horrible.  The CEO is the coolest and sweetest.  And most of all, I like my job, albeit, not my dream job.

 I’m part of the Plans and Programs group.  One of the functions of the group is to validate reports submitted by regional offices. It means visiting regional offices.  It’s travelling and making a living rolled into one.  Now, you know why I like my job!

Last week, I was tasked to visit Northern Tagalog Region and Bicol Region.  What did I do there? I worked and had fun (on the side). Below are the snapshots.

                                      Buffet at Bali Kapampangan (San Fernando, Pampanga). 




I settled on adobong balut, calderetang bibe, chicken adobo,   tocino, tempura and lengua.  Adobong Balut is yum yum yum!!!





                                                            The magnificent Mayon




We stayed at Coastal View Resort.  It’s located in Sto. Domingo, Albay, 30-minute drive from Bicol Regional Office.   Nice view eh? We were not permitted to use the pool.  It looked dirty anyway!


                                                 Here’s  my room.  It’s big and cozy.










 The biggest turnoff…the dirty and clogged bathroom!  It’s really unforgivable. 



                     It’s a must to visit Cagsawa Ruins.  We also bought our pasalubongs here. 


Dream job...stay put! I’ll tour around the Philippines first. lol


Mabalos  (thank you) for reading guys!







Comments

  1. wow, sarap naman ng work. sana i work there too. hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. atty ja, palit tayo....pati sweldo. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha. work na lang kasi di pwede ang sweldo. magagalit si bachie. heheehehe

      Delete
  3. hahaha.baka hindi na sabihin na cute ang tummy ko. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment