Skip to main content

POTENTILLA FRAGRANCE DIFFUSER



You all know that I am a  big fan of scents.   As I have told you , I would rather shell out my hard earned money for a flacon of perfume than to buy a pair of shoes.  But now that I’m already a missis, I resolved  to go easy with shopping for personal wants .  However, my scent addiction has not yet been rehabilitated.  Now, I’m raving for home scents.  Since lighting   an oil burner is not that safe, I go for fragrance diffusers.  I tried brands from SM and Robinsons but  they didn’t meet my expectation.  I also tried Zen Zest.  I hoarded several bottles when they were on sale.  In fairness, our entire house smelled divine.  However, when it was brought back to its original price, I had second thoughts.   I find the price steep.  The small bottle costs P250 and it only lasts for two to three weeks.
I was reading reviews of different fragrance diffusers when I stumbled upon the website of PotentillaDiffusers.   At that time they were on promo.  Buy two, get one at 50% off.  Okay, I admit I can be easily  magnetized by stuff on sale.  But that alone did not convince me.   What made me click the order button is the promise that the 60ml  will last up to three months.  There’s a collatilla however, that minty scents will last shorter due to higher evaporation rate. 


I chose Tea Party,  Pink Grapefruit and Thai Spa.  The first two are their bestsellers while Thai Spa which is made up of Lemongrass and Lavender is a personal choice. 

Right now, our entire home smells like a spa.   The fragrance even reaches  our room that I don’t need to open another Potentilla. For you to have an idea, we are living in a 35 sqm unit. But I think it can also cover large areas because the oil is so concentrated.





 I’m happy with my purchase.    Lemongrass and Lavender create a relaxing ambiance to our little abode.

Oops, another thing, I also appreciate that Potentilla answered my inquiry immediately.  I just wish that the  bottles come with boxes.                  

Price:     60 ml P299
                100 ml P450
                200 ml (refill) P650

Will I repurchase? Yes. Next time, I will buy the 200 ml refill.    

Thank you for reading. 

Comments

  1. Ang na-try ko pa lang pink grapefruit and yung white something that's supposed to small like fresh cut glass (not good, hindi masyadong kumakalat ang kulay).

    I'll try yung mga flavors na nasubukan mo na :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello ms. rae! parang naisama kita sa aking blog here: http://jakieandthebeadstalk.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-award-is-given-to-blogs-that-have.html


      (if i erroneously included you in my nomination, suri suri suri na lang po)

      Delete
  2. thai spa pa lang naopen ko. i dont think it could last up to 3 months. 10 days palang, nangangalahati na. well, let's see.
    thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read that too, i think they had a giveaway... kaso... hindi ako nanalo. and i don't want to spend naman without knowing how effective it is. buti na lang bumili ka. thanks for sharing. aabangan ko kung umabot ng 3 months ah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment