Skip to main content

From Appeals to Supreme Court



I am a hater! I am a hater of Goodbyes!

A month ago, I was informed by my best officemate Atty. Jaja, that *C had called already and they wanted her to start asap.  My reply… “I’m sad but I’m happy for you.”  I was sad. I am still sad.  I will definitely miss her.  Without exaggeration, she’s the bestest!  She’s one genuine friend. 




There was a point in my life that I was really depressed.  I was devastated that I stopped talking for two long weeks…the longest two weeks of my life! I temporarily stopped being me. And Atty Jaja was there.  While a fake friend lambasted me on facebook  for failure to smile at him/her (?) during those tough days, Atty. Jaja respected my silence.   She never judged me.  “Hang in there” – her sincere words. 








I never had a dull moment with her.  She’s funny and  crazy.  She’s crazier than me.  Although she’s one brilliant lawyer, it’s never hard to talk with her.  Hindi nakakapadugo ng brain cells! She stoops down to my jologs level.  She is so humble.  She was not changed by her accomplishments.  Writer, Editor,  Teacher,  Singer, Dancer, Diver, Volleyball player, Baker, Jewelry-maker, Narrator (narrator sya nung Christmas party..lol), People pleaser, Lawyer, Businesswoman, Gamer, Impersonator,  blog contests winner (lol) …Naseye ne ang  lehet Atty Ja! Oh by the way, she was a child singer. Remember Ryan Cayabyab’s 14k? She was one of them.

 
I will surely miss her.   I will miss laughing like a bitch with her.  I will miss our Eunilaine dates.  I will miss saying “Atty. Ja, paano to?”  I will miss how she mimics “personalities”.  I will miss trekking MRT with her.  I will miss asking “Atty. Ja, may sweldo na?” and “Atty. Ja, may balita ka sa kaperahan?”  I will miss our chismisan!  I know *C is just an hour away from  *alerb and technology is our common friend.  Pero iba pa din yung nasa kabilang wing lang siya.  Ooops..I’m teary-eyed na.    


Oh, well, friends come and go.

But not Janelli coz she’s not just a friend, she’s  a sistah. 

Good luck  Atty Ja!
                -your COS


Thank you for reading!





Comments

  1. uy wow, ngayon ko lang nabasa to!!! naiyak naman ako!!! thank you thank you! namimiss na din kita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kainis ka, hanggang ngayon, napapasinghot ako. you're a sistah too. namimiss ko na nga ang eunilaine ice cream natin. hay, di man lang tayo nakapag date sa puregold. hehehe



    thank you!!! (ganda ng mga pics, naitago mo pa pala yung mga yun :))

    (kumakanta tuloy ako ng neseye ne eng lehet...peti belbel)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss you too..akala ko inisnab mo na to. hahaha

      Delete
  3. hahahahaha. hindi. wala akong net diba? last last week lang ako nagkaron, kaya ngayon lang ako bumabawi sa pagbabasa ng blog. hayzz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment