Skip to main content

How my Bulging Tummy Saved my Face

MRT is the fastest and cheapest way for me to get home.   I take the train every single day.  Lakad…akyat…takbo…siksik!  Well, I choose to live here in the Metro so I must bear with it.  Actually, I’m used to it na and I’m used to MRT peeps.  Minsan lang nakakairita…most of the time nakakatawa sila at ako din pala.

The other night, I was lucky na nakaupo ako.  If you’re a train passenger, you know that it’s a rare occasion.   Pagdating ng Cubao,siksikan na. I didn’t mind. Nakaupo ako eh.  I closed my eyes and pretended to be in a karwahe.   Then,  I heard “Ayala Station.”  Uy, malapit na. When I opened my eyes, a middle-aged woman was staring at me.   She said in a nakakairita way: “Hay naku! May mga tao talagang pusong bato!” And the other woman said “Kakarmahin din yan. Dadating ang panahon, magdadala din yan ng bata sa MRT.”  That woman was carrying a toddler pala. Sorry naman, di ko agad nakita.   Kung nakita ko lang sana, I could have offered my seat.   Tiningnan ko yung mga katabi ko, mga tandlers. So, ako nga pinariringgan nila.  I was so embarrassed and at the same time pissed off.  However, I kept my cool.  I looked at the two women then I slowly looked and stroked my bulging  tummy. E di tameme sila! lol

Still, I want a flat tummy!!!

Comments

  1. Hahaha, naalala ko tuloy nung first time ko sumakay sa LRT after a long time.
    Tinanong ako nung guard kung buntis ako, naasar ako, kasi iniisip ko di naman lahat ng may tiyan buntis.

    Yung first coach pala pang buntis and elderly lang. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah! sometimes, it pays to have a bulging belly. heheheh, sometimes lang. hay, diet na ako. promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ang sarap kumain eh...haha..sige diet na din ako.

      Delete
  3. oo nga, ang sarap kumain---- ng cake, chocolate, chicharon... syet i miss chicharon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment