Skip to main content

2014 TARGETS



 The following are my 2014 goals:

1.       Save at least 6 months’ worth of expenses.
2.       Invest  P100,000 in UITF.
3.       Invest P100,000 in the stock market.
 4.   Review and Pass the Bar
5.       Lose weight.  Be healthy.  Be beautiful.
6.       Furnish the QC condo.
7.       Travel to Davao City (for R and R).
8.       Travel to Macau (for R and R).
9.       Send a relative to school.
10.   Blog at least once a week.   

If you could notice,  I did not include having a baby in the list.  It’s because I believe that having  a baby is  not for us to decide.  It’s a gift from God.  But of course, we are also doing our part. And yes, consulting a doctor is part of the plan.

Happy New Year everyone!





Comments

  1. I think 2014 is going to be a great year for you. This year, I think, I have bigger financial goals compared to any other year in the past. I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. 2014 is going to be a great year for all of us and I am claiming it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Unit investment trust fund. Are you familiar with mutual funds? parang ganun kayalang it's a bank product.

      Delete
    2. I have no idea about mutual funds. All I know is how it is spelled. What do you do? You go to the bank to get it?

      Delete
    3. you read this first for you to have an idea. https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/trust-and-investments/unit-investment-trust-funds
      tapos you go to the bank and tell the account officer/teller/whoever that you want to invest in uitf. the bank employee will brief you naman. tapos paulit ulit na sasabihin na "maam, may risk involved dito." paulit ulit mo din sasabihin na yes i know. i am a risk taker blah blah. haha. tapos you will be asked to answer some questions to assess your risk tolerance. kasi iba iba products nila, may high risk, medium and low risk. ang minimimum na pwede i-place is P10,000. however, you can subscribe to easy investment plan wherein they will automatically deduct P2,000 monthly (minimum) from your bdo account. Pag-umabot na ng 10,000, they will issue a certificate of participation. Yun, investor ka na. :)

      Delete
    4. ahhhhhhhhhhhh... interesting. may nakita ka na bang results? thanks!

      Delete
  3. happy new year!!! go for your goals!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo good luck on your bar exams :) happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayne. Honestly, I still don't have a battle plan for that. tsk. And I'm not quite sure if the office I am working for will grant me a 6-month study leave. I am hopeful though.
      By the way, I enjoy reading your blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment