Skip to main content

Staycation at B Hotel Quezon City

Just right after the Holy Week, my mom and nieces visited us here in Manila for a few days.  As kids raised in the province, my nieces consider Manila as a lovely place, a place to be excited about.   As their Tita Ganda, I didn’t want to take away that notion. I wanted to take them to places that highlight the “beauty” of Metro Manila, or to places that would make them happy, at least.   I thought of Manila Zoo, Kidzania, Ace Water Spa, Club Manila East and  Ocean Park.  However, considering that my mom could easily get tired,  I changed my plan, and opted to go to  senior citizen-friendly places or  places where we won’t endure the other face of the metro (traffic, pollution etc.).    

Since kids love to swim, I decided to just look for a hotel (with pool) near our place.  And luckily, I stumbled upon B Hotel QC.  It’s a relatively new  hotel located at Scout Rallos, Quezon City, a tricycle ride away from our home.   I booked the Superior Twin Room  for our All-Girl Staycation (me, my mom, my 2 nieces and Baby C).    My husband had his “me time” at home, Nich (Dan's niece) had work,  Baby C’s yaya was on a one week vacation.






I was impressed by the hotel’s interior design.  It’s stylish and  modern.  How can an unfinished and unpainted wall look so pleasing? Magic!  

Our room was industrial styled as well. I liked it so much because apart from being squeaky clean, it also smelled so good.  It was equipped with a flat screen TV, fridge, AC, blower, and toiletries.

They also provided a cot.










The marshmallow-soft bed made my daughter oh so happy.




My nieces spent most of their time at the pool area.    


Nich (before she went to work), Baby C, Francine and Baba



The hotel has a  restaurant and café.   However, I regret that I did not avail of their breakfast buffet. 


What made B Hotel stand out for me, was their above par customer service.  The staff and crew were very polite and professional.  Case in point, my mother thought that she lost  her purse.  When she reported it, the hotel’s admin immediately took action, only to find out that my mom just had her senior moment (she just misplaced it).  Hehe. 

I highly recommend B Hotel QC.  For more info and pictures, just visit their website. 

Room Rate:
Superior Twin Room (Breakfast Excluded) – P3,500



 


Comments

Post a Comment