Skip to main content

preface



Welcome to my blog site!!!  It’s been a  gazillion years  since I last  blogged.   In fact, right now, I do not know what to write.  I am just constrained by my bucket list.   So, bear with  my poor construction.  Lol.   As far as I can remember, my blogs on the defunct Friendster were stories of love, lost, pain and teenage emo stuff.  That’s the reason  why I did not bother to recover them.   In this blog site, I’ll be expecting myself to write about food, people and my “contraband” (Please allow me to advertise).  Before you become misled by  my blog name, I would like you to know that I’m not a chef…not even a wannabe.   I’m artistically challenged.  I  cannot cut strawberries.  Do not expect for outstanding photos too.   I just love to transform raw food to something edible.   Yes, I said edible!!!  On the side, I will try to feature people. ..I will try…lol.  I think I need to end my post now.
I hope my next entry  will be worth reading. 
    

Comments

Post a Comment