Skip to main content

Project Fit and Toned: Result


 “If you aim to hit the sky, you will hit the  tree top.  If you aim to hit the tree top, you’ll hit the trunk.  If you aim to hit the trunk, you will hit the what? Miss Da**?”, my  teacher called my seatmate. “Ma’am root top!”, she comically answered.  Surprised that a joke will be cracked in the middle of a serious discussion, we all laughed like crazy while my poor teacher was fuming with anger. Lol. Oh…high school life!  (By the way, that bully is now a lawyer.)

While writing this PFT post, I remembered this “root top story.”   I think it’s a good excuse for my failure. I aimed to hit the sky but I hit the tree top.   I declared in my first Project Fit and Toned post that my target weight by December 2012 is 100 lbs. I failed.   On the day of my wedding, I weighed 110 lbs. I fell short of my target. However,  I am not that frustrated because I still lost weight.  I lost 12 lbs.  The change in my physique is not that dramatic but it is noticeable.  The best compliment during my wedding was “Nagpabelo ka?” lolz.  

June 2012





bulging tummy...eeek



December 2012 (Taken during our honeymoon)






feelingera ako period








 
I do not follow a very strict diet.  I still eat the food that I want  but I do it in moderation. I do not regularly go to the gym but I always  walk and run and beat the bundy! And I seldom eat at night.  That's all.  I know I did not exert too much effort to attain my target body.  I still have 2013, right?  I hope by the end of 2013, I will  hit the sky…and no gravity, force or whatsoever would hinder it.
 
Thanks for reading!  Let's all be beautiful (physically and spiritually) this 2013!



 







Comments

Post a Comment