Skip to main content

PROJECT FIT AND TONED


Last week was one helluva week for me.  I cried a river but  I opt not to disclose the details.  The important thing is…I’m good and invincible!  The week was wrapped up by the shocking defeat of Pacman.  Oh yeah…I’m a boxing fan and I’m so disgusted by the result.  Crap! It was an obvious robbery!    I’m no boxing expert but my boylet and I have a score card.   We scored conservatively.  We gave Bradley the five close rounds and we gave Pacquiao the seven rounds which we thought he flat out won.  What happened? We all know what happened unless we were born yesterday.  But since the decision is final and unappealable,  the only remedy  left is to  accept…uhmmm… the existence of greedy millionaires! (lol)

There are really matters which are unappealable…matters  which need to be acknowledged.  But there are those which call for remedies.    An example of the latter is my plumpness!   I can’t simply accept the fact that I’m fat.  I can’t simply say…hey, I love my body! I really don’t. I have flabs everywhere.  But I still consider myself lucky because I can get rid of them.    All I need is DISCIPLINE.  You see, I’m a voracious eater.  It’s difficult for me to control my craving.  I love sweets! But I guess it’s high time for me to be sweet to my body.  I need to cut my food intake.  I need to be physically active.  I need to love my body!

 A week ago, I stumbled upon the blog of Rae of Scatterbraintures.  I emailed her my intention to join Project Fit and Toned.  She replied pleasantly setting forth the requirements.  Rae, count me in!



                        I’m 4’11 tall weighing 122 lbs.




Who's the father?! Swear, I'm not pregnant! lol


Below is my game plan.

1.       Eat right (breakfast: cereals/soda cracker and coffee; lunch: ½ cup rice and fish/veggies; snack: coffee; dinner: fruits/vegetable salad).  I can’t give up coffee.  I’m a no coffee, no work person.)
2.       Sleep at least 6 hours a day.
3.       Use the stationary bike for 30 minutes every day.
4.       Do leg raise (50 reps per day)
5.       Jog every Saturday.
6.       Maintain a food journal. 
7.       Say no to soda, junk food, fast food and sweets (includes frap).
8.       Drink more water.

Goal: 100 lbs by December 2012


Feel free  to give suggestions. 

Good luck to me! Thanks for reading guys.  I’ll do an update after two weeks. 

Comments

  1. Good luck! 100lbs din ang goal ko... Ok lang kung 105 kung may muscles onti. :D I'm 5'0"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. i want to try the cleansing diet. effective ba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, welcome to PFT, blahblahblogchef! Will add you to my sidebar! :)

    100lbs din goal ko and problem ko din before ang cravings ko. Now I can manage them better! Goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by. I'm on Day 3. So far, kaya naman. Goodluck to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to PFT! I'll still be active kahit preggy ako- syempre lighter exercises na for me. :)

    KIM
    Coffee With Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment