Skip to main content

PROJECT FIT AND TONED: UPDATE


Hey! I’m back…not yet to my old self but I’m getting there.  The past weeks were hellish.  Thank goodness I survived.  I may still encounter “post mistake consequences”  (mistake which I did not commit) but I don’t want to think about it.    I’m tired of thinking and worrying.  Anyway, why do I need to worry when I can pray?     As of the moment, I just want to focus on what is good and positive.   Please find below the reasons why despite of what had happened, I still feel blessed.

1.       I know God is always  with me.   
2.       I have a  family.  Papa and Mama are  brave and strong and prayerful. 
3.       I have friends.  They may not know what I’ve been going through but I feel their support and concern.
4.       I have understanding officemates.  I do appreciate when they did not ask me, “what’s wrong?” 
5.       I have lawyer friends. They give me options. (lol)
6.       I did not lose my sanity.
7.       I came to realize that life is not perfect…and we are not faultless. 
8.       I  feel valued and loved.
9.       I bought my first ever MAC red lippie which I think I deserve.  I got it to cover up my pain.  (I sooo love it.)
10.   I lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks.

Before (122 lbs)










After (118 lbs)

I can't find the blouse I wore in the "before" photo.




I hope you could notice the difference.





lol

I cannot write about discipline  and self-control because I did not need them during my first two weeks of Project Fit and Toned.

I’ll make an update after another two weeks.  I promise my post will be about fitness in its strictest sense.

Thanks for reading guys!

Comments

Post a Comment