Skip to main content

From Ace to Trellis


Yesterday,  I left the office with tremendous excitement.  I was so excited for the sauna and lap pool. My boylet is in Singapore and going to water spa alone would be something new.    Relieving stress at Ace Water Spa would also be a great material for blogging. 

I was already one trike away when I decided to enter Robinsons to pee. I found out something that made me cancel my date with myself.  Okay…I let go and convinced myself not to despair.  To address the girl thingy, I went to Mercury and bought the stuff.  I was already at the counter when I realized that my moolah and atm cards were not in my wallet.  I left them inside my drawer.    Darn! That time, I cannot anymore persuade myself to stay calm.  My coin purse was empty.  I had no cash!!! Approaching a stranger to ask for P20 entered my mind.  I was that desperate.  Boni-Commonwealth march is definitely a no-no!!!   Thank goodness for my phone and my sweet and dashing friend Runel.    No.  He did not go there to rescue me…that would be sweetness to a fault. Lol.  His brilliant idea pacified me. He told me to take a cab and he’ll wait for me outside the office.  Another problem cropped up, there was no untaken cab!  Then, I remembered my 20 peso bill “pasakatan/pampabuenas”.   Although I was standing during my entire bus trip, I still considered myself buenas (lucky)!   

Speaking of luck, Atty. Mitch was still at the office…and she was starving…and she felt like being generous.lol.  After her nth hunger rant, I saw myself fattening my belly at Trellis Restaurant. 
It was my first time to dine at Trellis although the place is just steps away from the office.   Runel ordered the following for us.



Molo soup.  One order  is good for three hungry tummies. The taste? So-so.  At least, it tastes better than Chowking soup.


forgive the photo

Grilled Tuna Belly.  This one is good.  It is well-cooked but not dry.    The best thing about this, the tuna did not bite my tongue. I hope you know what I mean.

Pork Sisig.  I am not a fan of sisig.   When Runel ordered this, I wanted to order Dinuguan to get even. (Peace friendship!)  But this one tastes soooo good.  For me, it’s one of the best. It’s not crunchy and mayonnaisey.  I think the pig something (face....I don’t know) was grilled first and…I honestly do not know what they did next.   



Watermelon juice. It’s fresh…fresh from the bottle! Lolz





Trellis is a good place to chill.  It’s cozy and    it’s perfect for friends who want to eat, drink and smoke.  It’s not air-conditioned, however, it’s well-ventilated or maybe it was raining hard last night. 


they are single and ready to mingle.  
It’s perfect for lovers too. Boss  Runel and Atty Mitch are not lovers but they are getting there!!!  I hope they can get there before CEO’s birthday.  I’m kidding! They are just friends.

I will definitely bring my boylet here.


Trellis Restaurant
Location: Kalayaan Avenue corner Matalino St., Diliman, Quezon City
Price Range: 150-500


 




Comments

  1. uy, you know, ngayon ko lang nabasa ito. hehehe! nice nice! namiss ko kayo at ang Trellis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment