Skip to main content

CHEAT DAY (NATHANIEL'S)


Everyday’s a cheat day.  I’m kidding.  I was not able to resist my officemates' invite.  Self control, what happened to you?  Anyhow, I’ll compensate on the succeeding days.  I do regret having lunch with them.  Okay, I admit, I don’t.  Look at the pictures below and you’ll get the picture! I want to mention that I went to the restaurant only with a hungry tummy.  I really love  “galit sa pera” friends! Lol


I ordered lasagna.  The serving is hefty.  It can actually feed two famished tummies.


Pork Siomai.   This is good.  I did not taste the extenders.


Puto Pao.  Nathaniel’s is known for their puto pao.  For me, it’s a so-so.   


Buco Pandan. Sinful!


Runel  and Atty Mitch had Pancit Palabok.  The serving is huge too.

Having tasted their chow, I do recommend Nathaniel’s. They offer hefty and delicious meals that will not hurt your wallet.



Price range:  P65-150

Comments

  1. I'm watching you! Just kidding. :)

    Ok lang naman, just eat tiny amounts of everything.

    Kapag nagpupunta ako sa buffet, I don't eat rice, para madami akong ma-try na ulam. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i skipped breakfast and dinner for this. haha. i don't eat rice din sa buffet. ang reason ko, madami naman rice sa bahay...ulam, wala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahhaa, madaming rice nga sa bahay. bwahahahahah! sarap! thanks for buying me siomai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uy pasend na ng pics ko, para mag post na rin ako ng proj fit and toned ko. hehehehee thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. punta ka nalang dito. get your blueberry cheesecake din.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment