Skip to main content

FANCY CREPES (food for the sad)


When I’m sad, I binge.  I know it’s not the right thing to do.  However, I really can’t help it.   Yesterday, I was invited by my friend to try Fancy Crepes.  At first, I declined and explained to her that I am on diet.  “It would be the last.   You really need to go there.  You will love the ambiance.   It’s a quaint nook blah blah blah… and it’s my treat!”   Hmmmm…who would say no to a friend whom we describe as “galit sa pera”? lol.




Fancy Crepes reminds me of…HOME.   It has a homey atmosphere.  For smokers, it has a veranda. Too bad, I failed to take a photo of it.


Nut and Nutella Crepe for me.  It looks good eh…and it tastes good too.   It’s not overly sweet, which I like.   My name on it made me feel special. And...this made me smile. Thanks Atty. Mitch.   


Mango Crepe for Atty. Mitch.  This looks yummier than Nutella Crepe.  I’ll order this next time.  I believe I’ll be entitled to a cheat day next week. 

 Atty. Mitch is drooling over this mixer.  Cute, right? 
 
If you’re looking for a place where you can spend time with a favorite book or if you want to catch up with a friend or if you are sad (?), you might want to try Fancy Crepes.    They also serve coffee and cake. 

Fancy Crepes
Location:  Matalino St., Diliman, Quezon City
Price Range:  P35-P200






Comments

  1. Nutella!!! I found a cheaper one in Goya. But nothing beats nutella. Kahit wala nang crepe. :P

    Pero I'm happy I'm not a sweets person. I can only eat so much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi rae! thanks for reading. i lurvvvv chocolates!!! :(

      Delete
  2. ang sarap talaga. pag nagalit ka din sa pera ha... im just here. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment