Skip to main content

HAULS




We received a windfall last week.   A huge chunk of it went to credit card bills.  Ugh. Oh well, at least, I’m near to zero credit card debt.  

And the remaining  was used to shop!!! Frugality didn't kill the girl in me. 




I bought office clothes   for my husband.    It was supposed to be my surprise but it  was me who was surprised by the "I-won’t-wear-them" rant.  He didn’t like my choices.  When I told  him that I will just return the merchandise, he said, “It’s embarrassing.  Okay, I will wear them.  I will just put on my jacket. ” 

Brand: Sahara Price: P550 (discounted)




Brand: Sahara Price: P550 (discounted)



Brand: Dansen Price: P300 (discounted)


I learned my lesson. 

I bought a Forever 21 dress  for myself too.   Shopping is frustrating nowadays.  From Small, my size jumped up to Large.  What happened to the bombshell in me? Haha. 


Brand: Forever 21 Price: P1,200+



A square-neck dress is the trick to look less flabby.  It would draw the eyes away from the flabby body areas like the tummy and arms.  This is my immediate action to conceal my plumpness.   My corrective action is to stop chewing sugar-packed food.   Do it Chasen! Just do it! 

“I promise to give you P20,000 if you become sexy on December 2013. (sgd) Dan”

This is my husband’s way of motivating me to reach my “Sexy on  Chadan’s first year anniversary” goal.
 
I’m also contemplating on whether or not to get this pair.

source: http://www.anthologyshoes.com/shop/hudson-gold/
 


 Hmmm...






Comments

  1. Ok naman yung mga polo :) I like it kaya. Oh well, men :)

    I like your dress!! And yung 20k offer, kung ako yan go go go sayang pang shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wala siyang magawa kundi isuot. haha.
      ang hirap magpapayat!
      thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment