Skip to main content

TITA GANDA AND J.CO DONUTS



I am scheduled to go to Naga City for the Peñafrancia Fiesta two weeks from now.  As usual, my cute pamangkins will definitely welcome me with this...




and this… “Tita Ganda, anong pasalubong mo?”  


Choosing a pasalubong for them is effortless.  They appreciate almost everything.  The last time I went home, I brought   J.Co Donuts.  
 
Price: P550 (2 dozens) P350 (1 dozen) P40+ (1 pc)


“Tita Ganda, Favorite ko na ito.”

Then, I heard…

“Tita Ganda, Punta tayong SM.  National Bookstore tayo!”

The gullible Tita Ganda said OK.
 

  lol

On J.Co. Donuts:

I was not a fan of doughnuts.  That’s the reason why the J.CO hype did not catch my attention.  Oh, the long queue did.  Wasting  2 precious  hours for doughnuts? Crazy…just crazy!   My take on doughnuts has changed when J.CO opened its branch in Glorietta.  One time,  I took advantage of the short line to confirm my hypothesis  that JCO was overrated.  When I finished one Alcapone, I munched another one… and another one.     That was the start of J.Co-Chasen love affair.   J.Co is definitely not another “Magnum”.  J.Co donuts are yummers! Having said that, I still find the 2- hour- waiting time crazy! Lol.  Good thing, branches are already everywhere.
 


Here’s another Pasalubong suggestion.

Price: P1,000 (2 boxes of Cinnamon rolls, 1 loaf raisin bread)





I'm starving.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. hahaha. di ko rin ma-appreciate ang pila ng J.Co. pero yung Al capone talaga- heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mas masarap sa dunkin, diba? hehe. kaya kong umubos ng 3.. thanks pala kasi sinabi mo kung anong pronunciation ng due. haha..o di ba, di ako najologs nung pag-order ko.

      Delete
  2. oo, winner pa din ang choco honey dipped. kaso ang mahal na din eh!
    due-- bwahahahahahah, natanga kasi ako dun eh, buti ikaw hindi. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero di ko matandaan kung san ko sinabi sa yo si dewey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment