Skip to main content

I WANT GHOSTS IN MY HOME SWEET HOME



While reading Real Living magazine, a chair caught my attention.  It’s the Louis Ghost Chair. It’s really a wow, and the price…a whopping P12,000+ per piece.  Jeez! It’s so expensive. But, I am still dreaming to have these chairs  in my home sweet home.  

source: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/modern-classics-the-ghost-chair-176685

A wife can dream, right?


Speaking of our home sweet home, Dan (the husband) emailed me the revised layout.





For me, it’s okay, except that I want the counter top to be black.

And, I want the floor to be plain white. 

And, I am not that comfortable with the color of the kitchen backsplash.


What do you think? I would appreciate your suggestions.   

Thanks in advance.



Comments

  1. Black granite countertops are way to go. It's for long-term. It's expensive,too. When I was constructing my townhouse back home, I really want to have black granite countertop ,but black was so hard to find and I settled for gray one. I believe it was 10k for a small tinsy sqm. I have to change it to black when I get home.

    Ang ganda ng layout mo. Very modern! Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That's what I want. I already inquired about the price. Black granite (Black Galaxy) is P2,800 per sqm and the installation fee is P350 per linear meter. I will send the layout and measurement to the supplier so that they could give me an estimate.

      Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  2. I think, mas merong mura na black granite - around P1800...I'l ask around. Depende kasi sa black granite yung price. May black na black, may black with some dots, may black na maraming dots...and it depends on the thickness of the granite. Maganda to, kasi hindi madaling kumapit ang dirt and germs and it's easy to clean. and if you want to go into baking in the future, dito ka na pede mag roll ng flour mo... di mo na kelangan pang mag wax paper or anything. ako, super mahal nung mga supplier ng granite at the time we were constructing the house, kaya i opted granite tiles na lang -- ang quote kasi sa akin around 21k for the granite black galaxy top. kaya nag granite tiles na lang ako. 210 ang isang 14x14 tile, so i spent around 5500, including installation...pag mayaman na ako, papagranite talaga ako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mayaman ka na naman ah. haha. from italy ata yung P2,800, it's better daw kesa yung galing china.

      Delete
  3. may nakita naman ako na mas maganda daw ang galing ng india. whatevs! basta i'm rich in spirit. hahahahaa. pangarap ko ring mag granite. I agree pala with the white floor, para contrast sya sa countertop mo... i am not so sure about the backsplash of the wall- yung grey part

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment