Skip to main content

MY PLANS FOR THE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG WEEKEND

My very long weekend starts at this very moment. As I’ve told you in my previous posts, I’m a civil servant and government work in NCR is suspended from November 17-20, 2015 for the APEC Leaders' Meeting.  I won’t discuss my opinion on this APEC something though.  What’s  in my plate right now is a six-day vacation!  I’m very excited.  No. We will not travel or hole up in  a posh hotel in the metro.  We don’t have funds for that yet.  I will just stay at home with my darling girl.  We will play, sing, laugh, dance and make yakap-yakapan. Moms especially working moms know how exciting days off are. 

  Here are my other plans:

1.       Finish my work backlog
2.       Buy and wrap Christmas gifts
3.       Clean our house
4.       Finish the remaining episodes of Scandal
5.       Go to the park
6.       Cook

Chasen, you need to be productive!  Repeat six times. 


Thanks for reading and sorry if I made you feel envious. Joke. Lol

Comments

  1. Oo, inggit ako. Waaah, buti ka pa. Sa 19 or 20 pa magstart ang long weekend ko. May assignment din kasi ang opis namin sa APEC. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry kung nainggit kita. haha. may paparating naman na "short" long weekend.

      Delete
  2. Wow, quality time with your darling baby. Hehehe. Ako rin, kaya lang 4 days lang. Masaya because kasama ko baby girl ko. Back to work na ako ngayon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Nung Monday nga, parang nanibago siya pag alis ko ng bahay. hehe

      Delete
  3. green with envy on your very very very long paid day off..
    at sa list ng fabulous to do's mo, ang number 4 talaga ang naka kuha ng attention ko, hehehe..
    am addicted to that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe noh? very engaging! hindi ako pinatulog ng scandal. Natapos ko na din ang season 4.

      Delete

Post a Comment